We're a relatively new independent group, dedicated to raising public awareness of climate change in Norfolk, and to continuing to put pressure on the UK government to act in line with the Paris Agreement following the 2015 UN Climate Change Conference in Paris (COP21).
We hope to achieve these goals by:
- Acting to increase public awareness by:
- Word of mouth
- Awareness-raising events
- Presentations to local organizations
- Information links on our website.
- Providing a forum for existing local, national and international organisations to:
- Become aware of and communicate with each other
- Build local networks
- Work together to increase our power and effectiveness
- Providing a resource information hub for individuals who want to do something about these issues, helping you to:
Who are we?
Our committee (2018-19)
|Chair||Dr Hayley Pinto|
|Communications/ Publicity Officer||Cat Darsley|
|Committee member||Dr Jo-anne Veltman|
|Committee member||James Graham|